Why is BookingBnb the travel portal all
booking engines / channel managers have been waiting for?
You can't sit back and look at the OTAs!
You own a booking engine or channel manager and most of your customers' reservations come through the OTAs they are registered for, right? Imagine if, instead, a new travel portal provided reservations directly to your system. In this way you will see the percentage of bookings received through your system grow and, inexorably, the one of the OTAs decrease... it's a dream come true!
To legitimize and increase your own price
Well, you've increased direct bookings to the detriment of those received from the OTAs, and now? Now it gets better! At this point, not only the price of your system is more legitimate for your customers, but you can even increase it. How? Very simple: showing them how many thousands dollars they have saved in commissions! So, it's better for them paying you a little more.
To be among the pioneers of change
Helping the world to grow the healthy habit of booking directly is truly a matchless satisfaction. It is not just about the economic advantages, which are already many, for service providers such as booking engines. But the key point is to be part of the network that finally puts this change into effect. Acquiring contacts and prestige, over time, increases the value of a company.
Terms and Conditions of Service
Terms of service
Last Updated: March 18, 2019
By using the Site, Application or Services, you agree to comply with and be legally bound by the terms and conditions of these Terms of
Service (“Terms“), whether or not you become a registered user of the Services. These Terms govern your access to and use of the Site,
Application and Services and all Collective Content (defined below), and your participation in the Referral Program (defined below),
In addition, certain areas of the Site and Application (and your access to or use of certain aspects of the Services or Collective Content) may have different terms and conditions, standards, guidelines, or policies posted or may require you to agree with and accept additional terms and conditions. If there is a conflict between these Terms and terms and conditions posted for a specific area of the Site, Application, Services, or Collective Content, the latter terms and conditions will take precedence with respect to your use of or access to that area of the Site, Application, Services, or Collective Content.
If you do not agree to these Terms, you have no right to obtain information from or otherwise continue using the Site, Application or Services. Failure to use the Site, Application or Services in accordance with these Terms may subject you to civil and criminal penalties.
THE SITE, APPLICATION AND SERVICES COMPRISE AN ONLINE PLATFORM THROUGH WHICH HOSTS MAY CREATE LISTINGS FOR ACCOMMODATIONS AND GUESTS MAY LEARN ABOUT AND BOOK ACCOMMODATIONS DIRECTLY WITH THE HOSTS. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT BOOKINGBNB.COM IS NOT A PARTY TO ANY AGREEMENTS ENTERED INTO BETWEEN HOSTS AND GUESTS, NOR IS BOOKINGBNB.COM A REAL ESTATE BROKER, AGENT OR INSURER. BOOKINGBNB.COM HAS NO CONTROL OVER THE CONDUCT OF HOSTS, GUESTS AND OTHER USERS OF THE SITE, APPLICATION AND SERVICES OR ANY ACCOMMODATIONS, AND DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY IN THIS REGARD TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
IF YOU CHOOSE TO CREATE A LISTING ON BOOKINGBNB.COM, YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH BOOKINGBNB.COM IS LIMITED TO BEING A MEMBER AND AN INDEPENDENT, THIRD-PARTY CONTRACTOR, AND NOT AN EMPLOYEE, AGENT, JOINT VENTURER OR PARTNER OF BOOKINGBNB.COM FOR ANY REASON, AND YOU ACT EXCLUSIVELY ON YOUR OWN BEHALF AND FOR YOUR OWN BENEFIT, AND NOT ON BEHALF OF OR FOR THE BENEFIT OF BOOKINGBNB.COM. BOOKINGBNB.COM DOES NOT CONTROL, AND HAS NO RIGHT TO CONTROL, YOUR LISTING, YOUR OFFLINE ACTIVITIES ASSOCIATED WITH YOUR LISTING, OR ANY OTHER MATTERS RELATED TO ANY LISTING, THAT YOU PROVIDE. AS A MEMBER YOU AGREE NOT TO DO ANYTHING TO CREATE A FALSE IMPRESSION THAT YOU ARE ENDORSED BY, PARTNERING WITH, OR ACTING ON BEHALF OF OR FOR THE BENEFIT OF BOOKINGBNB.COM, INCLUDING BY INAPPROPRIATELY USING ANY BOOKINGBNB.COM INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT, BY ACCESSING OR USING THE SITE, APPLICATION OR SERVICES OR BY DOWNLOADING OR POSTING ANY CONTENT FROM OR ON THE SITE, VIA THE APPLICATION OR THROUGH THE SERVICES, YOU ARE INDICATING THAT YOU HAVE READ, AND THAT YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND RECEIVE OUR SERVICES WHETHER OR NOT YOU HAVE REGISTERED WITH THE SITE AND APPLICATION. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, THEN YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO ACCESS OR USE THE SITE, APPLICATION, SERVICES, OR COLLECTIVE CONTENT.
If you accept or agree to these Terms on behalf of a company or other legal entity, you represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind that company or other legal entity to these Terms and, in such event, “you” and “your” will refer and apply to that company or other legal entity.
BookingBnb.com provides an online platform that connects hosts who have accommodations to list and book with guests seeking to book such accommodations (collectively, the “Services“), which Services are accessible at www.bookingbnb.com and any other websites through which BookingBnb.com makes the Services available (collectively, the “Site“) and as applications for mobile, tablet and other smart devices and application program interfaces (collectively, the “Application“).
If you are using the Site, Application or Services, these Terms of Service are between you and BookingBnb.com.
“Accommodation” means residential and other properties.
“BookingBnb.com Content” means all Content that BookingBnb.com makes available through the Site, Application, Services, or its related promotional campaigns and official social media channels, including any Content licensed from a third party, but excluding Member Content.
“Booking” means a limited license granted directly by the Host to the Guest to enter and use the Accommodation for the limited duration of the booking confirmed by the Host, during which time the Host (only where and to the extent permitted by applicable law) retains the right to re-enter the Accommodation, in accordance with the Guest’s agreement with the Host. Please note, as used on the Site, Applications, and Services, “short term rental” and “home sharing” have the same meaning as “Booking”; all three terms mean a limited license to enter and use the Accommodation for the duration of the confirmed booking as defined above.
“Confirmed Booking” means the Booking confirmed by the Host. BookingBnb.com ***
“Booking Request Period” means the time period starting from the time when a Booking is requested by a Guest (as determined by BookingBnb.com in its sole discretion), within which a Host may decide whether to confirm or reject that Booking request, as stated on the Site, Application or Services. Different Booking Request Periods may apply in different places.
“Collective Content” means Member Content and BookingBnb.com Content.
“Communication” means an email or message via the Application.
“Content” means text, graphics, images, music, software (excluding the Application), audio, video, information or other materials.
“Guest” means a Member who requests from a Host a Booking of a Listing via the Site, Application or Services, or a Member who stays at an Accommodation and is not the Host for the associated Listing.
“Host” means a Member who creates a Listing via the Site, Application and Services.
“Listing” means an Accommodation or a group of Accommodation that is/are listed by a Host as available for Booking via the Site, Application, and Services.
“Member” means a person who completes BookingBnb.com’s account registration process, including but not limited to Hosts and Guests, as described under “Account Registration” below.
“Member Content” means all Content that a Member posts, uploads, publishes, submits, transmits, or includes in their Listing, Member profile or BookingBnb.com promotional campaign to be made available through the Site, Application or Services.
“Tax” or “Taxes” mean any sales taxes, value added taxes (VAT), goods and services taxes (GST), transient occupancy taxes, tourist or other visitor taxes, accommodation or lodging taxes, fees (such as convention center fees) that Accommodation providers may be required by law to collect and remit to governmental agencies, and other similar municipal, state, federal and national indirect or other withholding and personal or corporate income taxes.
BookingBnb.com reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify the Site, Application or Services or to modify these Terms, including the Service Fees, at any time and without prior notice. If we modify these Terms, we will post the modification on the Site or via the Application and/or provide you notice of the modification by email. We will also update the “Last Updated” date at the top of these Terms. Changes to the Terms will be effective at the time of posting. Your continued access or use of the Site, Application or Services will constitute acceptance of the modified Terms. If the modified Terms are not acceptable to you, your only recourse is to cease using the Site, Application and Services. If you do not close your BookingBnb.com Account you will be deemed to have accepted the changes.
The Site, Application and Services are intended solely for persons who are 18 or older. Any access to or use of the Site, Application or Services by anyone under 18 is expressly prohibited. By accessing or using the Site, Application or Services you represent and warrant that you are 18 or older.
How the Site, Application and Services Work
The Site, Application and Services can be used to facilitate the listing and Booking of Accommodations. Such Accommodations are included in Listings on the Site, Application and Services by Hosts. You may view Listings as an unregistered visitor to the Site, Application and Services; however, if you wish to book an Accommodation or create a Listing, you must first register to create a BookingBnb.com Account (defined below).
As stated above, BookingBnb.com makes available an online platform with related technology for Guests and Hosts to meet online. Whatever communication between Hosts and Guests takes place directly between them, outside of BookingBnb.com. BookingBnb.com is not an owner or operator of properties, including, but not limited to, hotel rooms, motel rooms, other lodgings or Accommodations, nor is it a provider of properties, including, but not limited to, hotel rooms, motel rooms, other lodgings or Accommodations and BookingBnb.com does not own, sell, resell, furnish, provide, rent, re-rent, manage and/or control properties, including, but not limited to, hotel rooms, motel rooms, other lodgings or Accommodations or transportation or travel services. Unless explicitly specified otherwise in the BookingBnb.com platform, BookingBnb.com’s responsibilities are limited to facilitating the availability of the Site, Application and Services.
PLEASE NOTE THAT, AS STATED ABOVE, THE SITE, APPLICATION AND SERVICES ARE INTENDED TO BE USED TO FACILITATE HOSTS AND GUESTS CONNECTING AND BOOKING ACCOMMODATIONS DIRECTLY WITH EACH OTHER. BOOKINGBNB.COM CANNOT AND DOES NOT CONTROL THE CONTENT CONTAINED IN ANY LISTINGS AND THE CONDITION, LEGALITY OR SUITABILITY OF ANY ACCOMMODATIONS. BOOKINGBNB.COM IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR AND DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY RELATED TO ANY AND ALL LISTINGS AND ACCOMMODATIONS. ACCORDINGLY, ANY BOOKINGS WILL BE MADE OR ACCEPTED AT THE MEMBER’S OWN RISK.
In order to access certain features of the Site and Application, and to book an Accommodation or create a Listing, you must register to create an account (“BookingBnb.com Account“) and become a Member. You may register to join the Services directly via the Site or Application or as described in this section. Hosts may have to complete the purchase of an annual license to obtain permission to publish their Listing.
Your BookingBnb.com Account and your BookingBnb.com Account profile page will be created for your use of the Site and Application based upon the personal information you provide to us. You may not have more than one (1) active BookingBnb.com Account. You agree to provide accurate, current and complete information during the registration process and to update such information to keep it accurate, current and complete. BookingBnb.com reserves the right to suspend or terminate your BookingBnb.com Account and your access to the Site, Application and Services if you create more than one (1) BookingBnb.com Account, or if any information provided during the registration process or thereafter proves to be inaccurate, fraudulent, not current, incomplete, or otherwise in violation of these Terms of Service.
You are responsible for safeguarding your password. You agree that you will not disclose your password to any third party.
Unless expressly authorized by a specific feature on BookingBnb.com, you are not permitted to share your BookingBnb.com Account with anyone or allow others to access or use your BookingBnb.com Account. You agree that you will take sole responsibility for any activities or actions under your BookingBnb.com Account, whether or not you have authorized such activities or actions. You will immediately notify BookingBnb.com of any unauthorized use of your BookingBnb.com Account.
As a Member, the Host may create a Listing. To create a Listing, the Host will be asked a variety of questions about the Accommodation to be listed, including, but not limited to, the location, capacity, size, features, availability of the Accommodation and pricing and related rules and financial terms. In order to be featured in Listings via the Site, Application and Services, all Accommodations must have valid physical addresses. Listings will be made publicly available via the Site, Application and Services. You understand and agree that the placement or ranking of Listings in search results may depend on a variety of factors, including, but not limited to, Guest and Host preferences, ratings and/or ease of Booking.
The Guests will be able to book Accommodation via the Site, Application and Services based upon the information provided in the Listings, the Guest's requirements, and Guests’ search parameters and preferences. You understand and agree that once a Guest requests a Booking of an Accommodation, the Host receives an e-mail communication, and that from that moment on, the communication between Hosts and Guests takes place completely outside of BookingBnb.com. The only parties are the Guest and the Owner and no responsibility can be attributed to BookingBnb.com.
The Host acknowledges and agrees that he/she alone is responsible for any and all Listings and Member Content he/she posts. Accordingly, he/she represents and warrants that any Listing he/she posts and the Booking of, or a Guest’s stay at, an Accommodation in a Listing he/she posts (i) will not breach any agreements he/she have entered into with any third parties, such as homeowners association, condominium, or other third party agreements, and (ii) will (a) be in compliance with all applicable laws (such as zoning laws), Tax requirements, Intellectual Property laws, and rules and regulations that may apply to any Accommodation included in a Listing he/she posts (including having all required permits, licenses and registrations), and (b) not conflict with the rights of third parties. Please note that BookingBnb.com assumes no responsibility for a Guests's or Host’s compliance with any agreements with or duties to third parties, applicable laws, rules and regulations. BookingBnb.com reserves the right, at any time and without prior notice, to remove or disable access to any Listing for any reason, including Listings that BookingBnb.com, in its sole discretion, considers to be objectionable for any reason, in violation of these Terms or BookingBnb.com’s then-current Policy and Community Guidelines or otherwise harmful to the Site, Application or Services.
If you are a Host, you understand and agree that BookingBnb.com does not act as an insurer or as your contracting agent. If a Guest requests a Booking of your Accommodation and stays at your Accommodation, any agreement you enter into with such Guest is between you and the Guest and BookingBnb.com is not a party to it.
When you create a Listing, you accept to include certain requirements which must be met by the Members who are eligible to request a Booking of your Accommodation, such as requiring Members to have a phone number, in order to book your Accommodation. Any Member wishing to book Accommodations included in Listings with such requirements must meet these requirements.
BookingBnb.com does not endorse any Member, Listing or Accommodation. Members are required by these Terms to provide accurate information. BookingBnb.com does not make any representations about, confirms, or endorses any Member or the Member’s purported identity or background.
BookingBnb.com therefore recommends that you always exercise due diligence and care when deciding whether to stay with a Host or to accept or preapprove a Booking request from a Guest, or to have any other interaction with any other Member. BookingBnb.com is not responsible for any damage or harm resulting from your interactions with other Members.
By using the Site, Application or Services, you agree that any legal remedy or liability that you seek to obtain for actions or omissions of other Members or other third parties will be limited to a claim against the particular Members or other third parties who caused you harm. You agree not to attempt to impose liability on or seek any legal remedy from BookingBnb.com with respect to such actions or omissions. Accordingly, we encourage you to communicate directly with other Members on the Site and Services regarding any Bookings or Listings made by you.
Bookings and Financial Terms
“Accommodation Price” means the amounts that are due and payable by a Guest in exchange for that Guest’s stay in an Accommodation. The Host alone, and not BookingBnb.com, is responsible for the Accommodation Price for his or her Listing. The Host may in his or her sole discretion decide to include in these amounts (i) Taxes that the Host determines that he or she has to collect.
“Total Price” means collectively the Accommodation Price plus any Taxes.
Bookings and Financial Terms for Hosts
If you are a Host and a Booking is requested for your Accommodation via the Site, Application or Services, you will be required to either confirm or reject the Booking request within the Booking Request Period, otherwise the Booking request will automatically expire. When a Booking is requested via the Site, Application or Services, BookingBnb.com will send to the Host (i) the first and last name of the Guest who has requested the Booking, (ii) the nationality of the Guest who has requested the Booking, (iii) the phone number and the e-mail address of the Guest who has requested the Booking. It will be the exclusive responsibility of the Host to contact the Guest outside of the Site, Application or Services to collect the payment, according to the “Cancellation policy” and “Terms of Payment” as he/she had specified and are publicly visible on the Listing. When the Host confirms a reservation request from a Guest, BookingBnb.com will send an e-mail to the Guest for information purposes only.
Bookings and Financial Terms for Guests
The Hosts, not BookingBnb.com, are solely responsible for honoring any confirmed Bookings and making available any Accommodations reserved through the Site, Application and Services. If you, as a Guest, choose to enter into a transaction with a Host for the Booking of an Accommodation, you agree and understand that this transaction will be made completely outside of BookingBnb.com, and you agree to accept any terms, conditions, rules and restrictions associated with such Accommodation imposed by the Host. As a Guest, you acknowledge and agree that you, and not BookingBnb.com, will be responsible for performing the obligations of any such agreements, that BookingBnb.com is not a party to such agreements, and that BookingBnb.com disclaims all liability arising from or related to any such agreements.
- Key definitions
You as a Host understand and agree that you are solely responsible for determining (i) your applicable Tax reporting requirements, and (ii) the Taxes that should be included, and for including Taxes to be collected or obligations relating to applicable Taxes in Listings. You are also solely responsible for remitting to the relevant authority any Taxes included or received by you. BookingBnb.com cannot and does not offer Tax-related advice to any Members.
BookingBnb.com’s online platform may show, based on the preferences selected by the user, the price of Listings in a currency different from their destination currency, for information purposes only. Therefore, although the BookingBnb.com platform allows users to view the price of Listings in a number of currencies, the Host may reserve the right to require the payment for a Confirmed Booking in the destination currency.
You understand and agree that you are solely responsible for compliance with any and all laws, rules, regulations, and Tax obligations that may apply to your use of the Site, Application, Services and Collective Content. In connection with your use of the Site, Application, Services and Collective Content, you may not and you agree that you will not:
- violate any local, state, provincial, national, or other law or regulation, or any order of a court, including, without limitation, zoning restrictions and Tax regulations;
- use manual or automated software, devices, scripts, robots, backdoors or other means or processes to access, “scrape,” “crawl” or “spider” any web pages or other services contained in the Site, Application, Services or Collective Content;
- use the Site, Application, Services or Collective Content for any commercial or other purposes that are not expressly permitted by these Terms or in a manner that falsely implies BookingBnb.com endorsement, partnership or otherwise misleads others as to your affiliation with BookingBnb.com;
- dilute, tarnish or otherwise harm the BookingBnb.com brand in any way, including through unauthorized use of Collective Content, registering and/or using BookingBnb.com or derivative terms in domain names, trade names, or other source identifiers, or registering and/or using domains names, trade names, trademarks or other source identifiers that closely imitate or are confusingly similar to BookingBnb.com domains, taglines, promotional campaigns or Collective Content
- copy, store or otherwise access or use any information contained on the Site, Application, Services or Collective Content for purposes not expressly permitted by these Terms;
- infringe the rights of BookingBnb.com or the rights of any other person or entity, including without limitation, their intellectual property, privacy, publicity or contractual right
- interfere with or damage our Site, Application or Services, including, without limitation, through the use of viruses, cancel bots, Trojan horses, harmful code, flood pings, denial-of-service attacks, backdoors, packet or IP spoofing, forged routing or electronic mail address information or similar methods or technology;
- use our Site, Application or Services to transmit, distribute, post or submit any information concerning any other person or entity, including without limitation, photographs of others without their permission, personal contact information or credit, debit, calling card or account numbers;
- use our Site, Application, Services or Collective Content in connection with the distribution of unsolicited commercial email (“spam”) or advertisements unrelated to lodging in a private residence;
- “stalk” or harass any other user of our Site, Application, Services or Collective Content, or collect or store any personally identifiable information about any other user other than for purposes of transacting as an BookingBnb.com Guest or Host;
- offer, as a Host, any Accommodation that you do not yourself own or have permission to Book as a residential or other property (without limiting the foregoing, you will not list Accommodations as a Host if you are serving in the capacity of an agent for a third party);
- offer, as a Host, any Accommodation that may not be Booked pursuant to the terms and conditions of an agreement with a third party;
- register for more than one BookingBnb.com Account or register for an BookingBnb.com Account on behalf of an individual other than yourself;
- unless BookingBnb.com explicitly permits otherwise, request or book a stay at any Accommodation if you will not actually be staying at the Accommodation yourself;
- contact another Member for any purpose other than asking a question related to a Booking, Accommodation, Listing, or the Member’s use of the Site, Application and Services;
- recruit or otherwise solicit any Host or other Member to join third-party services or websites that are competitive to BookingBnb.com, without BookingBnb.com’s prior written approval;
- recruit or otherwise solicit any Member to join third-party services, applications or websites, without our prior written approval;
- impersonate any person or entity, or falsify or otherwise misrepresent yourself or your affiliation with any person or entity;
- use automated scripts to collect information from or otherwise interact with the Site, Application, Services or Collective Content;
- as a Host, submit any Listing with false or misleading information, including price information, or submit any Listing with a price that you do not intend to honor;
- violate these Terms or BookingBnb.com’s then-current Policies and Community Guidelines or Standards;
- engage in disruptive, circumventive, abusive or harassing behavior in any area or aspect of our Platform, Application, or Services;
- post, upload, publish, submit or transmit any Content that: (i) infringes, misappropriates or violates a third party’s patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, moral rights or other intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy; (ii) violates, or encourages any conduct that would violate, any applicable law or regulation or would give rise to civil liability; (iii) is fraudulent, false, misleading (directly or by omission or failure to update information) or deceptive; (iv) is defamatory, obscene, pornographic, vulgar or offensive; (v) promotes discrimination, bigotry, racism, hatred, harassment or harm against any individual or group; (vi) is violent or threatening or promotes violence or actions that are threatening to any other person; or (vii) promotes illegal or harmful activities or substances;
- systematically retrieve data or other content from our Site, Application or Services to create or compile, directly or indirectly, in single or multiple downloads, a collection, compilation, database, directory or the like, whether by manual methods, through the use of bots, crawlers, or spiders, or otherwise;
- use, display, mirror or frame the Site, Application, Services or Collective Content, or any individual element within the Site, Application, Services or Collective Content, BookingBnb.com’s name, any BookingBnb.com trademark, logo or other proprietary information, or the layout and design of any page or form contained on a page in the Site, Application or Services, without BookingBnb.com’s express written consent;
- access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the Site, Application or Services, BookingBnb.com’s computer systems, or the computer systems of BookingBnb.com’s providers;
- attempt to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any BookingBnb.com system or network or breach any security or authentication measures;
- avoid, bypass, remove, deactivate, impair, descramble, or otherwise circumvent any technological measure implemented by BookingBnb.com or any of BookingBnb.com’s providers or any other third party (including another user) to protect the Site, Services, Application or Collective Content;
- forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting, or in any way use the Site, Services, Application or Collective Content to send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information;
- attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software used to provide the Site, Services, Application or Collective Content;
- advocate, encourage, or assist any third party in doing any of the foregoing.
BookingBnb.com has the right to investigate and prosecute violations of any of the above to the fullest extent of the law. In addition, and as set in these Terms, BookingBnb.com may take a range of actions against you, including but not limited to removing or disabling access to any or all of your Member Content or deactivating or canceling your Listing(s) or BookingBnb.com Account, for a violation of this Section or these Terms.
We may, in our sole discretion, permit you to post, upload, publish, submit or transmit Member Content. By making available any Member Content on or through the Site, Application, Services, or through BookingBnb.com promotional campaigns, you hereby grant to BookingBnb.com a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual (or for the term of the protection), non-exclusive, transferable, royalty-free license, with the right to sublicense, to use, view, copy, adapt, translate, modify, distribute, license, sell, transfer, publicly display, publicly perform, transmit, stream, broadcast, access, view, and otherwise exploit such Member Content on, through, by means of or to promote or market the Site, Application and Services. BookingBnb.com does not claim any ownership rights in any such Member Content and nothing in these Terms will be deemed to restrict any rights that you may have to use and exploit any such Member Content.
You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for all Member Content that you make available through the Site, Application, Services or through BookingBnb.com promotional campaigns. Accordingly, you represent and warrant that: (i) you either are the sole and exclusive owner of all Member Content that you make available through the Site, Application, Services or through BookingBnb.com promotional campaigns or you have all rights, licenses, consents and releases that are necessary to grant to BookingBnb.com the rights in such Member Content, as contemplated under these Terms; and (ii) neither the Member Content nor your posting, uploading, publication, submission or transmittal of the Member Content or BookingBnb.com’s use of the Member Content (or any portion thereof) on, through or by means of the Site, Application, the Services or BookingBnb.com promotional campaigns will infringe, misappropriate or violate a third party’s patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, moral rights or other proprietary or intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy, or result in the violation of any applicable law or regulation.
The Site, Application and Services may contain links to third-party websites or resources. You acknowledge and agree that BookingBnb.com is not responsible or liable for: (i) the availability or accuracy of such websites or resources; or (ii) the content, products, or services on or available from such websites or resources. Links to such websites or resources do not imply any endorsement by BookingBnb.com of such websites or resources or the content, products, or services available from such websites or resources. You acknowledge sole responsibility for and assume all risk arising from your use of any such websites or resources or the Content, products or services on or available from such websites or resources.
BookingBnb.com respects copyright law and expects its users to do the same. It is BookingBnb.com’s policy to terminate in appropriate circumstances the BookingBnb.com Accounts of Members or other account holders who repeatedly infringe or are believed to be repeatedly infringing the rights of copyright holders.
This page describes how this website is managed
referring to the handling of personal data of users who visit and use it.
corresponding to the home page of BookingBnb website, The notice applies only to the domain mentioned above and not to other websites accessible via links.
Types of data processed
Navigation dataThe computer systems and software procedures used to run this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the communication protocols of the Internet.
This information is not collected to be associated with specific individuals, but by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, to identify users.
This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of computers used by users who connect to the site, URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) of requested resources, time of request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the file size obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of response from the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters regarding the operating system and computer environment.
These data are used only to obtain ANONYMOUS statistical information about the site and to check its correct functioning. The data could be used to verify responsibility in case of computer crimes against the site.
Data voluntarily provided by the usersThe optional, explicit and voluntary transmission of e-mails to the addresses listed on this site involves the acquisition of the sender's email address, necessary to respond to requests, including any other data written in the message.
The optional, explicit and voluntary registration to the website involves the acquisition of the user's email address, full name, gender and birthdate, that are information necessary to the website mode of operation. These information will only be stored in the website databases and will never be shared with any other system.
This website does not currently use tracking cookies but only those needed for the operation and structured analysis of the preformance and traffic of our website. These cookies are never shared with any other systems.
General definitionsA “cookie” is a small piece of information which is stored on your browser when you visit a website. They recognise your device as you move between pages and can be used from maintaining secure logins to remembering you when you next visit the website. Certain cookies are owned by the website you are viewing (first-party cookies) and others are supplied by an independent company (third-party cookies).
- Strictly necessary: These cookies are essential for this website to work correctly. they are used to manage the login and access to reserved functions of the website. The duration of cookies is strictly limited to the session.
- Performance and analysis cookies: These cookies are used to collect and analyze the traffic and the use the website anonymously. These cookies, even without identifying the user, allow, for example, to detect if the same user returns to connect at different times. They also allow to monitor the system and improve its performance and usability. The deactivation of these cookies can be executed without any loss of functionality.
- Targeting: These cookies are used to personalise adverts based on your browsing experience and are not used by this website.
Third party cookiesWhen you visit a website you can get cookies both by the website you are visiting (“cookies”), and by websites managed by other organizations (called “third party cookies”).
Google AnalyticsThis website uses components transmitted by Google Analytics, a web traffic analysis service, provided by Google, Inc. Google Analytics uses “cookie” to collect and analyze anonymous information on our website (including your IP address). This information is collected by Google Analytics, which prepares reports concerning the activities of the website itself. This site does not use (and do not allow third parties to use) Google to track or collect personally identifiable information.
For more information, please refer to: https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/. You can selectively disable Google Analytics on your browser. To disable Google Analytics, please refer to: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Duration of cookiesSome cookies (session cookies) remain active only until you close the browser. Other cookies remain after the closure of the browser and are also available in future visits. These cookies are called persistent and their duration is set by the server at the time of their creation. In some cases there is fixed a deadline, in other cases the duration is unlimited. Navigating this website, it is possible to interact with sites operated by third parties that can create or modify persistent cookies and profiling.
Manage cookiesIf you don't want to run any kind of cookies, you can change your cookie settings by using the settings on your browser. Warning: Disabling of all or part of cookies may affect the use of the technical capabilities on sites reserved for registered users. Disabling third party cookies, however, does not affect navigability in any way.
The setting can be defined specifically for website and web applications. Also the best browsers allow you to define different settings for cookies “owner's” and those of “third parties”.
For example, in Firefox: Tools->Options->Privacy, you have access to a control panel where you can choose to accept the different types of cookies or remove them.
Internet Explorer: https://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
Optional supply of data
Their absence may make it impossible to fulfill the request.
In some cases the Authority may request information under Article 157 of Legislative Decree N. 196/2003, in order to control the processing of personal data. In these cases the answer is mandatory.
Processing methodsThe personal data are processed by automated tools for the strictly necessary time to achieve and maintain the purposes for which they were collected.
Specific security measures are taken to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access. In any case, personal data are removed every 10 years.
Rights of interested partiesThe subjects, to whom personal data refer, have the right at any time to obtain confirmation of the existence or non-existence of such data and to know their content and their origin, check their accuracy or request their integration or updating, or correction.
Users have the right to request the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or block of data, and to oppose, for legitimate reasons, to their treatment.
Requests must be sent to this e-mail: email@example.com.